The Pacific Fair Shopping Experience Special!
As you might have heard, after years of renovating, the new Pacific Fair Gold Coast is open again. It is now bigger and better giving us an amazing luxurious experience. With many new shops and brands now open there is something different and special for everyone.
Let me drive you to the Pacific Fair myself and discover and shop new brands and styles that suit your individual shape and budget. Update your summer wardrobe and indulge in unique boutiques to find something special just for you. Let me guide you through the exclusive shops for an amazing and personal VIP shopping experience.
The idea is to get key pieces you can mix and match, looking comfortable and stylish.Alternatively get your friends together for a fun shopping day with your own chauffeur and a bottle of champagne to enjoy while shopping! Contact me for more details!Have a gorgeous day
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best Date Night Styling Tips for her!
Not sure what to wear on that first date? You know the saying: You have only one chance to make a first impression. Whether you go for something sexy, flirty or fun, here are some key tips to remember:
- Don’t be afraid to show off your shape, just not in a very low-cut bondage look.
- It should still be you. You don’t have to over do it. Choose an outfit that still reflects you but make sure it looks great.
- If lost for choice: Opt for a nice silk shirt or top with dark denim.
- Wear the right shoes: whether it is just a little wedge or a high heel, make sure you can walk in them comfortably.
- Keep your hair and make up natural, with a touch of glamour. How about a red lip?
- Dress appropriate! Starting at the footy game and then a nice restaurant? Avoid the ‘oversized’ team jersey. Opt for a fabulous pair of jeans, great leather boots and a silk top. Add a jacket and a draped scarf for the cooler evenings and keep your bag small. No need for your big everyday tote.
- Surprise date? The little black dress (or other colour) teamed with a nice jacket can get you anywhere. Keep a smaller clutch and statement earrings in your bag in case you need to glamour it up.
- And last but not least: Invest into nice but simple lingerie.
Charity Luncheon at Gerard’s Bistro
Interior Design – projects we are working on:
Be Divine has been busy designing and styling homes for clients around Brisbane. From decorating an apartment in Bulimba or a house in Gladstone to designing home renovations as well as project managing. Here is what we are up to:
Current Design Project, private home Brisbane
Testimonial: Beate has been my interior stylist for renovation of medical rooms and also for a heritage listed renovation of a large queenslander. Beate was a godsend. As a busy medical practitioner I had little time. Beate really worked far beyond what I could have hoped for and took all the stress out of the projects for me. She brings her own european flavour to design which is inspiring. She was ultra efficient, a great manager and I really couldn’t have done it without her!
I would completely recommend her to anyone undertaking renovations and redesign.
Current design project, Doctors practice Ipswich
Personal Confidence and Fashion Course for Teenagers
It has been in planning for a while, and now Be Divine’s Personal Confidence and Fashion Course for teenagers is ready to start.Through my years as a Fashion Stylist I have met many parents telling me about their daughters and their common struggle with self confidence, personal style and body image. I had similar challenges during my teenage years and so I decided to use my own experience and knowledge to educate others. ‘Life is too short to worry about your body’.
The course is designed to give your daughter knowledge about general fashion faux pas, dressing appropriate, loving your body and building self-confidence. All topics that are helpful now and in the future. Course includes:
– Dressing for Occasion and general Fashion Tips
– First Impression & Personal Style
– Body Image, Self Esteem and Confidence
– Be Yourself
– Health & Happiness
– General Make-up rules
It is designed to be educational and fun, in a group or one-on-one. It is a one day course (5 hours) and split in age groups 13-15 and 15-19. Register your interest now and let’s get started!
Contact details: email@example.com or 0433 808 840I look forward to hearing from you!
My week at the Blue Moutains, NSW
I had such a great week hiking the Blue Mountains. 5 days of an average of 20km, many stairs (aprox 5000…. just saying), cliffs, waterfalls and nature! Absolutely amazing! Thank you AusWalk for organising this trip!
Can’t wait for the next one xx
Hardy Brothers Christmas Catalogue
Be Divine Styling has been busy and provided the props for the new Hardy Brothers Christmas Catalogue. Great to see the final product… full of Christmas gift ideas. Thank you xx
I am back in time for the new spring/summer season!
I am back from my Europe trip and ready to shop the new spring/summer season arriving in stores.
My trip: I had a great time visiting family, castles, dungeons, museums and cities. I have checked out the European fashion and every shop that I could find to give you a full report. I have done lots of eating and a little bit of shopping. Or was it the other way around?
Backyard Rescue with A Current Affair
A Current Affair – collaboration with a great team to change a family’s backyard!
click link to view: A Current Affair, Be Divine and others – Brett & Casey’s backyard rescue